Do you know what your business is worth?
Davies Tracey can provide a valuations service that:
• Determines the correct valuation range dependent upon scenario
• Prepares a valuation report in a range of formats – always detailed yet understandable
• Assists negotiations if required, based on a business valuation as part of a wider transaction
• Acts in an independent expert capacity
Our valuations have helped in a variety of cases, from establishing a share option scheme through to business sales – and most commonly during the probate and divorce process. Other cases we’ve assisted with include:
• A business purchase or merger
• Shareholder disputes
• Shareholder protection (life cover)
Valuations can be made of individual companies, entire groups or individual departments/sectors. Our reports include a full explanation of how the valuations are calculated, so you can be confident that our valuations stand up to scrutiny – especially important in dispute situations.
Why use Davies Tracey?
Because we handle with ‘care’…
Various factors affect the value range including industry and market factors. We ensure valuations are based on up-to-date market knowledge.
We have built our business by being trusted advisers to our clients. Our valuations service offers the same quality advice to your clients.
Our valuations stand up to scrutiny. They are detailed yet understandable.
Our impartial position results in fair valuations – particularly important in dispute situations.
For further information and FAQs please click here.