Coronavirus HR Workshop (Zoom meeting)
Providing the tools to get your business through the coming months
6th October, 9.15 – 10.30am
Book now by emailing us
The past six months have seen businesses of all sizes forced to make unexpected changes. With the unemployment and Employment Tribunal figures increasing week on week, join us and our partners Avensure for this event which aims to help steer you away from unwanted risk.
This online workshop provides the answers to the questions all business owners are currently facing, such as:
• Redundancy and lay off – which is correct for your circumstances?
• Utilising “Variation of terms” clauses to accommodate the ‘new normal’
• Returning your workforce from furlough
• Dealing with the avalanche of flexible working requests
• Avoiding the “Discrimination Trap” which many employers have already fallen into
• Ensuring your working practices are Covid-19 secure
Russell Smith, Senior Consultant from Avensure, will provide a point-by-point guide to dealing with all of these issues as well as giving some practical assistance with documentation requirements such as what to include in a contracts of employment, health questionnaires and handbook policies.
Russell will be joined by Ray Priestman, Practice Manager here at Davies Tracey, who will explain the Do’s and Don’ts relating to all Coronavirus financial support schemes, including any updated guidance and information on deadlines, what to expect from HMRC as they increase compliance activity, and how to use available government grants to maximum effect for your business.
You will leave with the knowledge which will enable you to review all previous and potential claims, and plan ahead to maximise your business potential.